Waterproofing is the process of making a surface or structure impervious to water, preventing any unwanted leaks or seepage. It involves applying specialized materials and techniques to create a barrier that keeps water out.
waterproofing is undoubtedly the best solution. Its ability to provide protection against water intrusion while enhancing durability makes it an essential consideration for any property owner looking to safeguard their investment.
We are Specialists in the Waterproofing of Residential, Industrial, and Commercial Buildings.
We Provide guaranteed solutions for your water leakage. Waterseal uses world-class standard Psv Chemical, known to offer excellent waterproofing in India for More than 28 years. We provide Permanent water-proofing with At least 5 years of Genuine Guarantee. Our Team is Professional and Responsible to solve any kind of leakages in your Further premises.
Why waterproofing is Require in your Old and New Buildings
Water Leakage is a tricky problem in building construction, Because mainly due to Slope of the Terrace. So the water cannot run off the structure quickly and will move slowly or pool above the surface, creating opportunities for Water leakage. During the monsoon, there can be leakage of water from the roof, Because the moisture is seen in the ceiling and walls. During this situation you may require water proofing.
if its not done than you may face many problems Like:
1. For example Water leakage may create short circuits in the fan, light, TV, fridge, or heavy currents to the wiring and switch boards.
2. In Monsoon, Because of moisture the ceiling becomes weak, and there can be chances of accidental breakage of a large piece of Plaster.
3. As there is moisture in the walls ,so not only the paint gets damage but also it will remain wet for a longer time and various micro-organisms and bacteria will grow in the walls. Causing risk for your family’s health.
Why Waterseal for Water proofing.
‘Waterseal PSv’ is a heavy duty durable terrace water proofing Chemical. It is Especially developed for India’s weather. Is suitable for both indoor & outdoor Roof and sealing work.
latest waterproofing techniques
- Faster waterproofing and no Further any breakage.
- There don’t be any dust at all during the work.
- No need to sprinkle water during and after the work.
- Do not worry about any increase in weight of your building In short this is lightweight method.
- In summer there won’t be no any cracks on surface.
- Of course PSv is a Crack-free material.
- Hence you will experience 8-10° Of Temperature Reduction During Summers.
- If you are planning to build extra floor In future then you Don’t need to remove the PSv waterproofed surface.
- This surface is mat finished.In fact there will be no chances of slipping on the floor.
- When comparison to other waterproofing then our cost is cheapest.
- We will give you written guarantee for three to five years. ( But, After the work is Effective for 10-12 Years).
Waterproofing Cost at Ahmadabad
- Terrace Waterproofing Cost Rs.40/- (per sq ft)
- New Bathroom water proofing Cost Rs.60/- (per sq ft) Minimum ₹.5000/– per Bathroom
- Water tank waterproofing Cost Rs.120/- (per sq ft) Minimum ₹.15,000/– Per Water Tank
- Wall Waterproofing Cost With New Plastering Rs.150 /- (per sq ft) Minimum 100Sq Feet
- Terrace waterproofing With New Plastering Rs.150/- (per sq ft)
- Bathroom Renovation Cost Rs. 520/- (per sq ft)
Buy Online Top Selling and Best Quality Waterproofing Chemicals. Buy Waterproofing Materials for Terrace and Bathroom.
FREE SHIPPING + Save 1 to 10% Discount on Paid Orders
‘Waterseal’ is the new waterproofing technique in India. You can be applying our Coating on your terrace, Bathroom, OR Wall and prevent leakage. Get Free Consultation and Live Advice Given By our Waterproofing Experts.
Easy and Permanent Terrace Waterproofing by Waterseal PSv..