Terrace Waterproofing Cost in Gujarat
More than 28 years of Experience in Permanent Terrace Waterproofing. Compare our Terrace Waterproofing Cost with the author of Top Waterproofing Company. Silicone Polymers are the Best Chemical for Weather in India. This is the Best way to Stop Water Leakage and Humidity.
‘Waterseal PSv’ its brilliant anti-leakage property during monsoons and provides a comfortable dry environment and its airtight property keeps the building cool during Summer and warm in winter. We Apply Only Waterseal PSV for all Types of Waterproofing Like;
Terrace, Basement, Wall, Bathroom, Overhead Tank, Underground Tank, Swimming Pool, Cement and Fiber Sheet Roofing waterproofing. Roof treatment for water leakage.
ROOF/TERRACE WATERPROOFING COST / PRICE / RATE*
- Under 250 Sq.ft Minimum Rs.10,000/-
- 250 -2000 Sq.feet Rs.50/- Per Sq.ft
- 2000 – 10,000 Sq.feet Rs.38/- Per Sq.ft
- 10,000 – 25000 Sq.ft Rs.35/- Per Sq.ft
- Re-plastering with Waterproofing Compound @ Rs.150/-
We provide our services in Ahmedabad, but if the Waterproofing area is above 10,000 Sq.feet – our services are available all over India – with 20% Extra Charges at this Rate
Our Terrace Water-proofing services protect & preserves your valuable buildings.
FIVE YEARS GUARANTEE FOR TERRACE WATERPROOFING
This terrace waterproofing system is guaranteed for 3 years for more than 15 years old Buildings and 5 years for other new buildings.During the guarantee period in case of any complaint, the same will be rectified free of cost.
Waterproofing During New Construction …
It can be done during or after building work to protect the structure from water damage caused by rain, moisture, and leaks. Waterproofing helped seal a new construction site early, which has been found to promote long-term comfort.
Efficient waterproofing of terraces can be achieved by adopting proper construction practices. It is essential that no rainwater stagnates on the roof. A proper slope and an adequate number of drainage outlets can achieve this. The requisite slope is obtained by varying the thickness of the insulating layer. Or when the roof slab is large in area, the slope or fall is often provided by making its (the slab) top surface slope to the desired extent.
Guidelines on Waterproofing in New/Old Construction
- Basement Exterior Wall Waterproofing before dumping wall space.
- Waterproof all joints of the parapet wall, sunken floor, concrete slab Joints, Expansion Joints, and down water Drainage pipes.
- Expansion Joint Waterproofing.
- Terrace Waterproofing Before Plastering.
- Bathroom Waterproofing After Plumbing.
- Kitchen Waterproofing Before Drainage and Tiling.
- Exterior Wall Waterproofing after Plastering.
Need Waterproofing Services when…
Waterproofing is one of the most critical, yet neglected subjects because the common man is not exposed to concrete technology. He just wonders and is shocked when he sees leakage in his building, but most of the time he considers it an inconvenience rather than a serious matter. Watch our Permanent Terrace Waterproofing
- do you notice any moisture or seepage in the ceiling during the monsoon?
- does your ceiling leak during heavy rains?
- are your ceiling plaster flakes falling?
- wall paint flakes puffed out?
If you notice any problem above OR any kind of moisture in the ceiling or walls. then you Immediately need Terrace Water-proofing Treatment.
- Wash the Roof-terrace surface and make it dust-free.
- Fill all visible cracks by way of a specially prepared PSV crack filler.
- Applying the First coat for Filling the invisible cracks & small holes with diluted Psv.
- Applying Second & Third coats of silicone-based cement waterproofing to strengthen the surface.
- Waterproofing process Complete if applied by Sprayer Machine. But Using a Paint Brush You Apply a Fourth Coat of Waterproofing for a 100 % waterproofing Surface. Watch our Video Chanel